Monday, July 26, 2010

New Durian

A new jokes I read lately, repost here to share...

I was looking at a bunch durians and told the taukea: "Penangites are interesting ..."


the taukea ask: "what do you mean?"

I said: "don't you think so, the names of these durian are cool"

The taukea smiled and proudly said: "Do you wanna try ling-fung-jiao, it looks small, but is has this strong aroma. If not do you wanna try ling-qing-xia? not only it looks good, it taste bitter sweet."

I said: "alrite! alrite! lets try 2 of each"

Honestly after trying them , they do indeed tasted not bad at all.

And then the taukea said: "Do you wanna try our latest durian brand?"

I said: "You have new brands too!"

"Yes! This new brand is called Koh Tsu Khoon."

I was amazed and ask: "What is so special about this one?"

"This brand is actually not very special, but it has something that all other brand doesn't have."

"err! and what is that?"

The taukea smiled and said: "That is because this brand is BO HOOD(tak dak biji)"

No comments:

Post a Comment